WE ARE HIRING
SYSPRO E.Net Developer
DATASCOPE WMS is the world leader in developing WMS (Warehouse Management Software) for the SYSPRO ERP market. We are currently expanding our core software development team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience writing software add-ons for SYSPRO, with a deep understanding of the SYSPRO E.NET Objects. We would love to talk to you if you have more than three years of software development experience and have developed advanced software add-ons for SYSPRO.
DATASCOPE offers above-average salaries to deserving individuals. We have operated for 23 years and generated most of our revenue in US Dollars, making for a very stable environment.
In this role, you will work with our existing software team to develop new modules and functions within our software platform. Your extensive SYSPRO E.NET knowledge will give you a distinct advantage when interfacing with SYSPRO and working on our E.NET API layer.
If you are an “A” team player, send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the best and boost your personal growth.
- Review technical designs and recommend best practices should alternative designs be more automated, efficient, and productive.
- Experience in dealing with the scalability of platforms in the .NET / API / Webservice world required.
- Develop new E.Net Business Objects and implement them into our existing product suite.
- Maintained existing applications that the team has developed.
- Perform a code review function as required.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, and status to key internal stakeholders weekly.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a .Net development environment.
- Demonstrable Projects: show us what you’ve built and what you are proud of.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in .Net software development (.Net Framework (not .NET Core)), including Syspro E.Net and API proficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps Apps and Technologies (Deployment Pipelines, Work Items, Code Review, Pull Requests)
- Experience with Syspro E.NET Objects and API layer
- Proficiency in .Net Framework (not .NET Core), Web API, MS SQL, and Business Objects with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, e.g., Git
About the Employer
DATASCOPE WMS is the global frontrunner in pioneering Warehouse Management Software (WMS) exclusively designed for the SYSPRO ERP market. Having a 23-year legacy of dedicated Research and Development focused on DATASCOPE WMS for SYSPRO, our software emerges as the most sophisticated WMS solution available for SYSPRO ERP clients.
As we embark on an expansion journey for our core software development team, we take pride in offering a uniquely integrated solution that propels our clients’ distribution-intensive and manufacturing operations to world-class levels.
With a widespread presence, DATASCOPE WMS has achieved global recognition, with implementation partners strategically positioned in the USA, Canada, South Africa, and Australia/New Zealand. Join us at DATASCOPE WMS, where innovation, excellence, and a commitment to transforming warehouse management converge to redefine industry standards.